GFAARC Regular Business Meetings
- If the first Monday is a holiday such as Labor Day or New Year’s Day, then the meeting is moved to the SECOND Monday of the month.
GFAARC General Meetings are usually held at the Cascade County DES Complex
- Disaster & Emergency Services of Cascade County
- 521 1st Avenue Northwest
- (formerly the Weed and Mosquito Management Complex)
Special events such as the summer and winter socials may take place at other locations.
Some of the things we usually talk about:
- Finance report
- Repeater Committee report
- ARES Group report
- SKYWARN/National Weather Service Liaison Report
- Awards Committee report
- Training Committee report
- Other business
- Community Events
- Special presentations
Refreshments are provided by the “Cookie Monster”.
GFAARC Board Of Directors’ Meetings
Board of Directors meetings are normally held on the LAST MONDAY of the month at 7:00pm local time.
The Board of Directors handle the normal business of the club, such as paying of normal monthly expenses (power and phone bills etc.) so that general meeting time is not wasted on these items. The board also discusses proposals to bring before the general membership for a vote.
NOTE: The GFAARC Board of Directors’ meetings are open to the public and the general membership of the GFAARC. Anyone is welcome to attend and listen in.
GFAARC Board Meetings are usually held at the Cascade County DES Complex
Disaster & Emergency Services of Cascade County 521 1st Avenue Northwest (formerly the Weed and Mosquito Management Complex). Special events such as the summer and winter socials may take place at other locations.